Sunday, April 26, 2009

good weekend

Well it has been a pretty good weekend so far. I worked Wednesday and Thursday night and was suppose to work friday night. I was put on call. Yes this can be good but bad at the same time.I could have used the money but it freed up my Saturday since I didn't have to sleep. I was able to get quite a bit done on Saturday. We cleaned the house,dropped cole at a fund raiser, went to Trapper's soccer game(sebastian best friend)and hung out with Kim (Trapper's mom) She is too funny.
We all went for snowcones last night and let the boys play in the fields by the stand. It was funny to watch them hide behind hills and try and hide behind trees. When you get Cole and Eve together you never know what they will say or do. We laughed soooo hard.On the way to take Kim home we were sitting at the light and Cole yells in the car I love your mohawk to the guy in the car next to us.. Then we see him turn. Ok all the windows were up and we were like how did he hear him? The poor guy was turning looking out his window so confused at where it came from. Then as we turn I find out Alex had opened his back window and said the same thing. That is how he heard it. Boys... you really can't take them anywhere...I quickly locked the windows so they couldn't do that again.
Last night Eve and I went shopping for my neice 1st birthday party today. Eve found the ELMO's shelf... there were 10 at least elmos sitting there. She decided to see what they were saying. She pressed 6 of them one after another. She laughed then she went on every aisle we went on that had a toy that made noise and did the same thing. She says so can we come back I can spend hours doing this...Oh brother..
Well I am off to take Alex to the after hours clinic I think he may have messed up his knee. He fell last night and hit his knee on the concrete.

No comments: