Saturday, May 3, 2008

All in a days work!

After 250 miles many patients lots of scenic views, boxes and more boxes it is time to go to bed. Thank heavens! Between working all day and packing and all my mother duties I am pooped!
I made a trip up the Mall after my last patient at 8pm. Mom wanted me to go check out something at bath and body. I thought quick trip, right? Yeah right. I went to look at the new diffuser (bigger version of wall flowers). I can't make decisions in that store. I will look forever just trying to decide on a smell if I didn't decide before hand. So Cole, Eve and I looked and COle danced while I looked. Yes, I said Dance. His ADHD is really coming to the surface. I haven't seen this side of him in years. It's cute at times. Just not constant. I finally figured out smells ,it only took me almost 30 minutes.

Cole and Eve both wanted to go to Target. Eve is determined she needs a new desk. I tried to get her to wait on looking but that didn't happen. Needless to say we went and left with nothing. I controled my shopping urge with the fact of the new rent. I decided I needed a break so I pulled up to Chili's. We had a lot of fun. I watched the two of them interact and they couldn't stop laughing. Which usually happens when they are together.

The drive home was on the crazy side. The were being loud in the back seat so I blared the radio and they started dancing. I am sure people next to us and passing us thought we were crazy. The whole car was bouncing from them dancing. I think this was the first time in a while Eve wasn't complaining of a headache. What a Miracle!lol she is sitting next to me while I type being a critic on what I write so why not put something about her headache. I think at times it is an excuse to get her brothers to shut up.
Ok I have to tell you this one. We were on our way to Target and Eve says something about what a little boy said to her friend. Something about sucking in a place he shouldn't refer too. I asked her if she understood what it meant. Of course Cole's jaw dropped when he heard this. So we sat in the car and I explained the anatomy of boys. Then Cole informs her and me that it really isn't like a ball at all. Starts to go way into too much detail about the shape etc.

I quickly had to pull the reigns in with him reminding him she is a girl. I don't think he looks at her like that but more as a really good friend. She couldn't stop laughing boy can you see her on her wedding night. Her poor husband she will be laughing and not be able to control herself due to her remembering the picture Cole painted tonight. God love them both.

I can't really say anything about Cole being so thorough. I have been talking to the boys since the little girl in elementary told him she wanted to have sex with him. We talk very Frank about things to a degree. But with a medical spin to things. Which for some strange reason makes it easier as a mom to talk to boys.

I probably should have warned you guys that it was a rated PG13 day.
I have to turn in I have to be at my first patients house by 8am tomorrow. See patients all day and be at a primary meeting at 3pm.
All in a days work of a MOM!

THe time was telling me it was 2 hours behind time. I only wish I was in bed at 8:30 at night.:)

No comments: