I didn't want to include this in my last post I wanted it to be more up then down. Tonight as I watched Cole run I thought about where he got that from. I guess if you could say the speed comes from the genetics side. I saw my mom's posting on facebook about how my Grandfather and Uncle James would be cheering Cole on. I always heard stories of how fast they both were in school. My uncle was a runner up until the end of his life. There are several others that were just as fast. Tonight it just hit a cord with me.
Now I think about Cole running tonight and how much his personality (and ears) remind me of my Grandfather Granddy. Same temperament and Integrity with life. Not a bad thing to inherit is it. I wish I could have seen there faces as they watched Cole run tonight. What an amazing sight that would have been.
There are times things just hit you and you remember how much someone that has passed and tears of sadness and tears of joy that you had that time come. I am glad Cole and the rest of my kids had the opportunity to spend the time they did with Both Granndy and Uncle James.
No comments:
Post a Comment