Monday, May 5, 2008

Running in circles?

Am I really running in circles or am I making progress. I know I have been packing. I didn't get awhole lot done on Saturday due to work. Then on Sunday I woke with a terrible pain in my back,shoulder and neck. Figured it was from the 2 extras in my bed. But it continued to hurt. It was bad enought I had to have my boys pull up my hair in a ponytail. Lets just say they will need practice before having kids. LOL
I worked Sunday again. But by the time it was over I was far from a desirable mother. I told the kids we would spend sunday afternoon as a family. I hurt so bad I took a muscle relaxer which knocked my butt out. I finally woke about 6pm. Still out of it came downstairs only to be a lump on the log till bedtime.
This morning Sebastian was sick and I called into work. I still didn't get anything done. I still felt horribly sore and he and I slept half the day away. Tonight I had to concentrate on work. Sat down and did paperwork for several hours. I was going to go turn in my work tonight so it was there in the morning but forgot I can't find my regular keys. They disapeared sometime between sunday and monday morning. I wonder how that could happen boxes and all.

The running in circles. I look around and it looks like I haven't gotten anything done. But I have I think. I boxes everywhere which then makes it hard to figure out where to start next. I wish I had a garage to put it in then I could see what else needs to be done. I called my high priest group leader tonight to get help moving. I can move Friday night or Saturday. I just want out and to be done. Only once I finish moving it is time to clean. Such fun. The bad part about moving I hate it moving the upright piano I have. Well this time it is going to Chelle's house. I hate to get rid of it. It was my Mom's when she was little. It got all turned around about who's it was and had been at my house for so long Michelle said as long as I want it keep it. I still want it but Mom has a piano too. So I don't know if there is really room. It has been in my house for so long I will miss it. It has a lot of memories of my kids messing around on it. It doesn't fully work. You can pick out a song or two but it needs new keys inside for all of them to work. But they have all taught themselves to play on it. I learned to play on it. Not like I play wonderfully but it is memories I guess.

We go meet the realitor to sign papers tomorrow. I will get the keys on it Friday. I don't even remember alot of it. So hopefully she will let us see it again before Friday.
Well it is time to go pack somemore. See ya

3 comments:

LUCKY 13 said...

I hope your move goes well. Please do me a favor and get me your Elders Quorum Presidency Phn Number so I can call and arrange some more help with moms things on Saturday. I know that you have your stuff taken care of but I am going to arrange some help for me to move mom in.

Best Regards, JW

Heather said...

Jeff thanks for your concern but I have things taken care of for mom's too. The Elder Quorum will help move mom's piano when they drop off mine at Chelle's house everything else my boys should be able to help you move. Michelle and Rich will help with the frigerator too.

LUCKY 13 said...

Thanks for the update. My brother is going to help as well. I appreciate the help from the boys and Michelle and Rich as well. Hope the rest of the move is going well.