
Picture this Texas windy... no really. Picture this van as a white one. I was too excited to wait to learn how to hook up my camera with the real picture. I was finally able to grab some time and buy a van. I am soooo excited. This morning after doing everything at the dealership I was driving and it was surreal like yeah this isn't my van... One by one I picked up kids and to see their excited faces. Made my day. Sebastian for several weeks has been so when are you getting a new van. Today? I finally told them last night that I was going today and would be there with the new van today.
Even leaving the grocery store I had to smile. I probably would have skipped to the van just cause that's how giddy I am. Yeah I know crazy. Let me explain we have been driving a car that only sits 5 people. Yes 5 no I do know how to count and my family is 6. That is why we very rarely went somewhere all together. And when we did it was a tight squeeze and lots of complaining which I totally understand. When we went on vacation I would rent a car. Crazy I know. Anyways, even when we were just going to the Chiropractor and it was just 5 of us in the car there would be he touching me, he smells, she is looking at me etc. Ugh it drove me crazy. So finally after looking for a couple of weeks trying to find what I really wanted and find the right car for the price. I did it I bought a car/van. So I will dream of my van tonight and tomorrow and so on.. Hey how often can you buy a car and the kids offer to start washing it every week. Hmmmm. Now how do you get them to do that with a house? :)
So as the kids said now we have a van to go on vacation with. Yes, and just in time for our trip to find diamonds on spring break.
I really hope that they will have great memories from this van like I did when I was a child.
Can't wait to make those memories.
3 comments:
Congratulations On Your New Van!!!!!!
So nice. I like Kia's.
That's awesome...I can't wait to see it! Congratulations...you deserve it. Boy do you deserve it!!!!
Post a Comment