Saturday, September 27, 2008

Close to normal day!

What do you get after 3 full days in the hospital? You get one dancing kid on a heart monitor.lol. After spending part of the morning with the rest of the kids hitting garage sales. Alex went with Lyndsey(his big sis from big bro/big sis) Eve went with her cousin Destinee and I took Cole and Sebastian to Toys r us. Today they were celebrating Geoffrey's birthday. This was a hard thing for my kids to understand even Cole and Eve. I should say especially them. Since their cousins name is Jeffrey I had to explain the giraffe not the boy.;) We went to check out the toys.

Poor Sebastian I told him I would take him to get a toy and he hasn't been inside a toy store in so long he just didn't know what he liked.We ended up with army guys and and vehicles. He went to his best friends house Trapper and had to take it with him.

We are now sitting at the hospital with Cole, Eve and Alex helping to entertain Malcolm. Who has called me multiple times saying how bored he is. They have made several trips to the vending machine before deciding they were going to have dinner up here. Best thing they used their own money. YES!

I tried to take a nap while being up here.Yeah not so much. I was almost there too and of course kids and the x-box. Just wasn't happening. We will head home soon so I can go home and take a nap before work. I think Malcolm is really enjoying seeing them. Whether he will admit or not is another story.:)

Strange happening I got a call about 10 minutes ago. Sebastian wants to come home. hmmm that never happens he would live there if he could. So either they got into a fight or he is still not dealing with everything this week well. He's a little more clingy than usual so is Alex.

On a side note. I never realize how much of a pain it was dealing with an ex husband. No I should say I forget. Then as I forget how much trouble they are he does something to remind me. This time he has taken the cake. MEN! Or shall I say some men!

Otherwise it has been a good day just spending time with my kids. As hectic this week has been I have to say I am THANKFULto have the kids to try and balance. Even in all the trials Heavenly Father finds a way to show us the good in our lives.

No comments: